Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone got the Charlton ticket details?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Really ? I was under the impression everyone on the Albion database has a fan number - the same number which is printed on the ST.

He means you can have a fan number but not be a season ticket holder.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Got one :)

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Anyone ever driven to the Valley before? No trains on Boxing day so will have to go by car.

I have only ever gone by train and their website seems to discourage parking near the stadium.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Got mine. First away game of season for me - bad fan :down:

Same here. Hoping to do Millwall though. I just hope we don't get a plum away draw in the FA cup as i can't afford it.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Be good to sell out and take 3400 there on Boxing Day. Attendance there last season was 3,385.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Maximum allocation is 3,000

The same information was released last season, I believe that if/when the 3000 sells out restricted view tickets are made available which may be the back row of the Jimmy Seed stand. Leeds sold out their 3000 in the space of a few hours and got given 250 more restricted view which again sold out in minutes. Not sure how we got another 100 there last season.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Me + 4, should be great.

To answer one of the above questions, I've driven a couple of times and parked easily, there are plenty of the normal commercial site type car parks that will gladly let you park there for a £10 or so.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I believe we have been given an initial allocation of 1600 of which over 1000 have gone already! Straight from the ticket office!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It says we have been allocated 3,000 on the website.

They are normally sent out as an initial allocation , once they have sold the remainder is asked for. If the 3,000 away ticket allocation is requested to be sent out as one batch the home club can ask for payment up front.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The same information was released last season, I believe that if/when the 3000 sells out restricted view tickets are made available which may be the back row of the Jimmy Seed stand. Leeds sold out their 3000 in the space of a few hours and got given 250 more restricted view which again sold out in minutes. Not sure how we got another 100 there last season.
Additional segregation issues with Leeds fans ?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
They are normally sent out as an initial allocation , once they have sold the remainder is asked for. If the 3,000 away ticket allocation is requested to be sent out as one batch the home club can ask for payment up front.

Ah, ok. I'm sure we will sell out, although the lack of public transport may well put some off.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ah, ok. I'm sure we will sell out, although the lack of public transport may well put some off.

Bound to be a sell-out with the vast majority of fans travelling by coach or car to avoid the hassle of an arduous train/bus replacement journey.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here