Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone got one of these they want to sell?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Has anyone got one of these beauties they would sell?

football_shirt_2493_1_276x400x0.jpg

PM me :thumbsup:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
another advert for your old shirts site? i'm kinda guessing you don't do this for love.....so why do you do it?

No advert there mate, just a photo of a Brighton shirt. A fella has emailed my website asking if the one shown on my site is for sale, it isn't, but I said I would ask around for him.

As a matter of fact, I do just do it for the love of it, the ads pay for me to sponsor an Albion player, and an Albion Legends Lounge pass, that's it really.

Some collect teapots, some collect stamps, I collect football shirts and had a nerdy idea for a website that now gets hit 1000s of times a day.

How much you looking at paying?

If you are interested in selling yours, PM me your email address and I'll give you the details of the person enquiring.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Since 1990 I would say the hardest ones I have found to find are the '93-'94 Away shirts, the red one and the white one, also the '97 and '98 red away shirts (2 different shirts).
Of course, the 91 play off final shirt is probably the very rarest, in that only 15 or 20 were ever made, but last seasons all white shirt from the Millwall and Shrewsbury games is also quite a commodity, although a lot more of them were made (2 shirts per player, 2 match squads). I suppose I need to add the Leicester away shirt for completeness of my collection of Albion shirts.

The special eddition ones like Red Nose Day, Poppy Day, the specially embroidered ones for the West Ham FA Cup away game, the embroidered shirts for the Play Off final in 2004 (Home and Away) are all pretty rare too, albeit they are only the same as normal shirts, but with a bit of embroidery.

Player shirts used to be slightly different to the replicas we used to buy, different fabric, club badges being emboidered not printed, and other slight differences, collars, stitching and stuff, making them somewhat rarer, but as far as I can tell, players shirts for the past 10 years or so are identical to the ones we buy in the club shop. The last one I can tell any difference with is the 1997-98 where the players shirts were heavier fabric, and the badge was embroidered in only blue and white thread, where the replicas had the badge in blue white and red thread.

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
Since 1990 I would say the hardest ones I have found to find are the '93-'94 Away shirts, the red one and the white one, also the '97 and '98 red away shirts (2 different shirts).

Thanks, that's good to know. I have the red away one with the blue collar from '98. It is in mint condition as I bought it for the missus but she was never keen on wearing on it.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
How about the Palace shirt from the game up there?
Not the one with the score on it the original without the score.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
How about the Palace shirt from the game up there?
Not the one with the score on it the original without the score.

I thought they did make quite a few of them, in the low hundreds, they used to crop up on eBay but you see them rarely nowadays being offered for sale, get the ones with the socres every now and then. I got one of the players shirts, plus one without the score and then one with the score. Got Paul McShane to sign the one with the score, nice.
:thumbsup:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I was told in the shop when I picked it up they only made 50 odd!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I was told in the shop when I picked it up they only made 50 odd!

I understood it was less than that, although it depends how many the players needed but there were only about 20 available for sale.

(these were the pre-game shirts not the post game with score shirts)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
TBH I hadn't realised it was such a small number, I got a mate of mine who works in Brighton to pop in on his lunchtime to pick me one up, which he did, no bother. I assumed that they had made a few more of them judging by the ease with which I got one, I guess I was a little bit lucky then.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
the palace shirt WITHOUT the score i am 99% that were were a couple of hundred, as they were sold out in minutes, thats when they made the others after the game With the score

Has anyone got one of these beauties they would sell?

football_shirt_2493_1_276x400x0.jpg

PM me :thumbsup:

Phil
I seem to recall that size was abit of an issue with these. Quite a lot of smaller sizes (which being Errea are very small) and not many that would fit adults. Or is my memory going as well..........................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here