Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone got any good Questions for the Fans Forum?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Steady on Dave. I;m just a PEDANT.

:blush:

No you are NOT

If it wasnt for you this board would be just that...boring.

I'll get a room

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
When will there be a full, revised financial plan of the new stadium published to reassure fans concerned about the escalating costs during the extended planning process?

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
When will there be a full, revised financial plan of the new stadium published to reassure fans concerned about the escalating costs during the extended planning process?

Thats a good question - It sort of goes with what I had in mind which was how the f**k is DK going to persuade some suckers to lend us over £50m, when we are already millions in debt, and are basically no better than a mid table 3rd division outfit, with no prospect of any improvement in the foreseeable future.

Supplimentary - How come MK Dons took less than a year to build their new state of the art ground after getting planning permission and it's going to take us at least 3 years? Yes I know the answer, they had a rich sugar daddy, so I guess the question really is - are we actively looking for someone similar and is DK prepared to stand down if one is found who, not unreasonably, would want total control of the club, if this would speed up the building ogf the new ground.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I would guess that building a stadium on a flat plot of land with existing road infrastructure is significantly easier than our project which involves building on a sloping muddy field, and also involves the demolition and rebuilding of university buildings and the building of a flyover plus major alteration to road junctions?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Is the RIGHT answer, Mr Kraay.
Spotters Badge for that man.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Thats a good question - It sort of goes with what I had in mind which was how the f**k is DK going to persuade some suckers to lend us over £50m, when we are already millions in debt, and are basically no better than a mid table 3rd division outfit, with no prospect of any improvement in the foreseeable future.

Supplimentary - How come MK Dons took less than a year to build their new state of the art ground after getting planning permission and it's going to take us at least 3 years? Yes I know the answer, they had a rich sugar daddy, so I guess the question really is - are we actively looking for someone similar and is DK prepared to stand down if one is found who, not unreasonably, would want total control of the club, if this would speed up the building ogf the new ground.

Their ground is only half finished - they are only using the bottom tier at present

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Have they contacted Bertin since his failed trial at Luton? Do they have any intention to do so?

Are they actively pursuing any other midfield players?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here