Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone got any good Questions for the Fans Forum?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
So tonight is the night, everyone on here has an opinion, and used to put stuff on ask the club, but now it can be done for real, face to face, and not over days on line?

Anyone got any good, constructive questions they want asked, i well ask one of them tonight.

I only say this as normally, the whole night is 19 questions about falmer that get the same answer, and the hour is wasted....

So any (sensible(ish)) questions to ask the club if you cant make it tonight?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I would like to know what both Dean Wilkins & Dick Knight see as an acceptable finishing position in the table this season, just to see if A) Their answers match, B) How ambitious they are for this season and C) If either of them are happy for mid-table obscurity again.

Thank you please.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Are we actively seeking additional investment from parties not involved in the club at present or will we should we get the final go ahead for Falmer Stadium in the near future?

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
What colour will the seats be at Falmer? If it is as yet undecided; suggest purple and pink. Cheers.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I would like to know if the club believes that maintaining high ticket prices is the best way of maximising gate revenue during the final three seasons of Withdean?.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Some teams have set targets of season ticket sales and set prices should these targets be met. Is this something the club would consider in the eventual lead up to moving grounds?

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
I would like to know why the ticket prices are higher than Old Trafford, when surely reducing them slightly would have a bigger advantage for the players. Do not accept tights spin on costs etc.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I would like to know if the club believes that maintaining high ticket prices is the best way of maximising gate revenue during the final three seasons of Withdean?.

No offence rool, but that's a pretty pointless question - clearly they do think that, or they would have revised them accordingly.

I want to know if any efforts are still being made to recruit Alex Bertin.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
(1)I would be interested to know Dick's thoughts on the Leeds situation - should they be allowed to start this season, and if so, does he think that it's unjust that they don't start with -10 points.

(2) Are we actively seeking compensation from WHU re the FA Cup match.

(3) How does Dean Wilkins explain our Home form last season

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Hmmm, you wonder why these things are not taken seriously by anyone?

But seats are a VERY important issue.
Make sure they don't make them green like the ones at Withers. When they are green, the mould is camouflaged and you don't notice that you've sat in it unti you stand up and it's all over the back of your jeans.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
No offence rool, but that's a pretty pointless question - clearly they do think that, or they would have revised them accordingly.

I want to know if any efforts are still being made to recruit Alex Bertin.

Can someone raise the question of whether we'd ever seriously listen to a bid to by the Albion by that MyClub proposition. I'd be very concerned if we did, but it's making headlines and we're one of the proposed clubs.

Secondly, when we get to Falmer, how will the club recognise all the fans who've stood by the Albion during the past decade e.g. can you please get some sort of CRM loyalty scheme sorted out so when we play Man Utd etc once a decade we don't get killed in the rush by people wanting to watch the visitors play more than the home team. Does anyone know I've been a continuos season ticket holder since Gillingham? Or even care? Cumulative Points should be gained over time, regardless of whether you didn't buy a ST one year (or couldn't) so it should still count over a lifetime. Likewise if you buy tickets on a game by game basis, purchases in the club shop etc etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here