Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone got any bloody hard football questions

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
New Question

Which player has scored more Premier League goals against Liverpool then any other?

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Sorry than not then.
Which player has scored more Premier League goals against Liverpool than any other?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
When? Never. Lost 2-0 at Highbury in 1935.
Against Rotherham in a second replay. In 1959-60 I think both Rotherham and the B & H Albion were in the second tier with teams like Scunthorpe United, Lincoln City, Liverpool , and small town clubs: Ipswich Town and Swansea Town. No derbies with Palace then. They were in Division 4 with Millwall and Aldershot enjoying long trips to Barrow and Workington.

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I got asked one the other day that I don't yet actually know the answer to so...

Name 5 Liverpool players that have all played together and have also captained England. I've only managed three so far; Kevin Keegan, Ray Clemence & Phil Neal.....

As I said, I don't actually know the answer so over to you guys.....

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I got asked one the other day that I don't yet actually know the answer to so...

Name 5 Liverpool players that have all played together and have also captained England. I've only managed three so far; Kevin Keegan, Ray Clemence & Phil Neal.....

Emlyn Hughes would be one

Mike's Small

Apr 11, 2012
Uckfield

You could probably add Phil 'The Nose' Thompson and Emlyn Hughes to that list...

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Not sure if it's already been asked and can't be bothered to check 14 pages.

Name the eight towns or cities with at least two teams in the top four divisions.

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
1. Manchester
2. Liverpool
3. Sheffield
4. Stoke
5. London
6. Bristol
7. Birmingham
8. Nottingham

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Has this one been asked?

What 6 cities have had 2 teams reach the semi finals of the european cup/ champions league?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here