Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone going to the Villarreal friendly?????

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
There is parking at the Uni, no park and ride though. The AMEX car park is open for 1901 members and disabled fans. I booked too park at the University of Sussex for £10 through the booking office.

Thanks. I'll book online later. Assuming there is an option for parking that is!

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
There is parking at the Uni, no park and ride though. The AMEX car park is open for 1901 members and disabled fans. I booked too park at the University of Sussex for £10 through the booking office.

Another step change from the club, the park and rides were used for friendly games the last 2 seasons that I went to (Spurs & Chelsea), do you now have to pay a booking fee as well for buying parking tickets? ???

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Sussex vs Australia during the day
Albion vs Villarreal in the evening

= Brilliant day :) can't wait.

Shy Talk

Mar 3, 2012
Brighton
Confirmed that west upper is closed for this match. They moved me to west lower. Glad I checked, otherwise I'd be the only one up there! Would be no queues for beer and bogs, though.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Just booked two tickets for the north. First time in there (for a game) and can't wait. Shame more tickets are not sold....

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Me, mate and our missus's? are going.

We are getting into city centre mid afternoon. Having a nice meal with a few drinks and taking the train (first time by train for me).

Train back and shared taxi home.

Bliss, a great Saturday out..

Well, I hope we are still going. Ordered and paid for tickets at Amex over 2 weeks ago. No tickets arrived yet.

Mate ordered his last week and got his straight away!!!

Rang club today and told the final tickets are being posted tonight.

WHY do they f*** about with ticket posting etc..???

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
Yep, according to the stadium plan on the website there's limited or unavailable tickets in almost all areas. Brilliant, but shame I can't make it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here