Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone going to the Stop The War demo tomorrow?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Re: Re: Anyone going to the Stop The War demo tomorrow?

Commander said:
You and ten others? Doesn't sound like much of a demo ;)

:lolol:

eastlondonseagull said:
Indeed.

Sadly, the days when we could use people power to really make a difference - the Poll Tax riots etc - are long gone, but I at least want to do something to show wanker Blair and Israel's cronies that people disagree with their war (which is what it is) against Lebanon.

I've protested, campaigned, marched and leafleted in aid of the Albion. And I always will do so.

I want to get involved in this, too. If we'd just rolled over and said 'it won't make a difference' when Archer and Bellotti were f***ing up the Albion, god knows where we'd be.

I'm sacrificing the Albion's first game of the season for this, cos I feel strongly about it.

Good on you, I really should be doing the same.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
eastlondonseagull said:
I'll be there with about ten others, Hyde Park Corner at 12pm, marching to Parliament Square...

http://www.stopwar.org.uk/

I'm sure a few hundred of you will make the govermenet think again.Good luck:wave:

gts big bruv

Apr 15, 2004
Tavistock
"Sadly, the days when we could use people power to really make a difference - the Poll Tax riots etc - are long gone, but I at least want to do something to show wanker Blair and Israel's cronies that people disagree with their war (which is what it is) against Lebanon. "

Blair is on holiday , but i'm sure he will be thinking of you when he is suuping his Pimms on the beach

:lolol: :lolol:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
gts big bruv said:

Blair is on holiday , but i'm sure he will be thinking of you when he is suuping his Pimms on the beach

:lolol: :lolol:

Fortunately, he's cancelled his holiday, so he'll be well aware of me and my ten cronies.

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
How many people have Israel lost?Any figure on how many militants have been killed which is far more important

Last edited:

algie said:
How many people have Israel lost?Any figure on how many militants have been killed which is far more important

From BBC: "Lebanon says more than 900 people have died, most of them civilians. Israel has lost 29 civilians and 40 soldiers."

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
OOOH, a group of do-gooders annoying the residents of London AGAIN. Well that will definately help won't it.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Oceanic said:
You bunch of losers. you’ll not make any difference, over a million turned up last time and we're still in the middle east.

Blair won't listen as he's a dictator who does what he likes and when he likes.

Keep up the good work Israel and drive those terrorists into the sea :thumbsup:

are you for real?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here