Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone going to see Pearl Jam tomorroe?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Thanks [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION], because I wasn't jealous enough already. I wish they'd do a proper tour over here, they must hate England. Can you imagine seeing them at the Amex next summer? :drool:

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Thanks [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION], because I wasn't jealous enough already. I wish they'd do a proper tour over here, they must hate England. Can you imagine seeing them at the Amex next summer? :drool:

Very much this! I could't afford to see them at the MEN as I'm off on holiday at the weekend. Absolutely gutted, the one band I love that I've never had the chance to see live yet.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Glad it was good. Are they doing Hyde Park this year? Trying to get tickets for SoundGarden on a double header with Iggy and The Stooges at Hyde PArk. Now, that is gonna be good...

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Given that their accountant has just been found to have stolen $380,000 from them I think they may be playing a few more gigs this year!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Very much this! I could't afford to see them at the MEN as I'm off on holiday at the weekend. Absolutely gutted, the one band I love that I've never had the chance to see live yet.

I've lost count of the number of times I have seen them, I should have bought tickets for both nights in hindsight as the set lists were so varied. Eddie was growling at hi baritone best and Mike's plank spanking was off the scale.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Glad it was good. Are they doing Hyde Park this year? Trying to get tickets for SoundGarden on a double header with Iggy and The Stooges at Hyde PArk. Now, that is gonna be good...

They are doing the Isle of Wight tomorrow, and that's it for the UK.

Eddie is doing some solo shows in Manchester and London at the end of July but sold out.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
They clearly don't like this country though. The other year they played 2 gigs here followed by 14 in Australia.

P.S

Jun 23, 2011
Lancing
Australia is a little bigger than the UK though so more shows for the fans to travel less?!?

I went to the O2 show in 2009 and that was brilliant. With the two setlists already I cannot wait until Tuesday now, with a little bit of SKY Arts on Saturday. Actually talking of the SkY Arts program does anyone know how I can record it from my SKY box onto a PC hard drive so I can keep re-living it?

brunts09

Jan 8, 2010
Good to see some appresiation here! I was really excited by those set lists, wish i was there. Seeing them in berlin on 5th of july, can't wait! really hope they play just breath and inside job, will be a happy man.

P.S

Jun 23, 2011
Lancing
I'm sitting in gatwick now getting excited for tonight's show.

I thought all the Eddie tickets had sold out?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here