Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone going to see Pearl Jam tomorroe?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Missing out tomorrow but going to see them in Arras on the 30th! Allez les perle confiture!!! punk:punk:

Hope you have a great time tomorrow Glawster!!

P.S

Jun 23, 2011
Lancing
No chose to go to see them in Amsterdam next week instead. Have you seen the set list for tonight's show? It's brilliant!!!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I wish I was going, but couldn't afford it.

Missing out tomorrow but going to see them in Arras on the 30th! Allez les perle confiture!!! punk:punk:

Hope you have a great time tomorrow Glawster!!

Just a warning, I saw them in Arras 2 years ago. If the place is still the same, you can't leave the venue once you've entered (we were hoping to go and find a nice restaurant/cafe. We got there at 2pm and Pearl Jam weren't on till after midnight. You have to queue up for ages to buy vouchers for food and vouchers for drink (without knowing how much you're going to spend). The food is TERRIBLE (choice of chips, donkey sausage or overcooked pasta (all separate queues) and the drinks are a rip off. In summary, find out what time PJ are on and have some drinks elsewhere before going in! :)

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
This is the setlist, Have to say this is an aweseom setlist form an amazing band. Enjoy!!!!

June 20, 2012 Setlist:

1. Release
2. Do The Evolution
3. Corduroy
4. The Fixer
5. Given To Fly
6. Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
7. Pilate
8. Even Flow
9. Unthought Known
10. Nothing Man
11. 1/2 Full
12. Insignificance
13. Why Can’t I Touch It?
14. Immortality
15. Got Some
16. Why Go

Encore 1

17. Just Breathe
18. Black
19. State Of Love And Trust
20. Arms Aloft
21. Porch

Encore 2

22. Better Man/Save It For Later
23. Come Back
24. Jeremy
25. Alive
26. Rockin’ In The Free World

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I wish I was going, but couldn't afford it.

Just a warning, I saw them in Arras 2 years ago. If the place is still the same, you can't leave the venue once you've entered (we were hoping to go and find a nice restaurant/cafe. We got there at 2pm and Pearl Jam weren't on till after midnight. You have to queue up for ages to buy vouchers for food and vouchers for drink (without knowing how much you're going to spend). The food is TERRIBLE (choice of chips, donkey sausage or overcooked pasta (all separate queues) and the drinks are a rip off. In summary, find out what time PJ are on and have some drinks elsewhere before going in! :)

Thanks for the heads up on that. Actually had a similar experience at Rock En Seine in Paris a few years ago so I can guess what is coming! We'll drink & eat in Arras centre now before going along later..... Really hope they play Elderly Woman :clap:

P.S

Jun 23, 2011
Lancing
Have you seen the setlist for tonight. f***ing amazing, you guys that went got treated well.

Can't be arsed typing it out so here's a pic of it instead ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340318651.013774.jpg

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Best PJ gig I have been to ( and I have seen them many times) even without Black, Rocking in the Free World etc. they would have kept playing but the NUMBNUTS who run the venue brought the lights on at 11 and kicked them off stage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here