Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone going to see Lenny Henry Tonight?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Simster said:
Oh looks it 1986 again already and black fellas who SHOUT LOTS are all the f***ing rage.

what?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
lenny Henry is a damn fool who thinks he is very funny. Ever see him on chat shows like Parky, he just cannot get over how funny he thinks he is. And he married a big fat person who eats lots of chocolate but thinks that everyone loves her cos she is some sort of institution but she is just fat fat fatty fat fat.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Nibble said:
lenny Henry is a damn fool who thinks he is very funny. Ever see him on chat shows like Parky, he just cannot get over how funny he thinks he is. And he married a big fat person who eats lots of chocolate but thinks that everyone loves her cos she is some sort of institution but she is just fat fat fatty fat fat.
So you're saying shes fat?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
FLOUNCE FLOUNCE FLOUNCE FLOUNCE

Lush

Mods' Pet
I would.

lenny.jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Les Biehn said:
So you're saying shes fat?

No she is f***ing gorgeous ,especially when she is stuffing chocolate orange into her fat face while giving a knowing smile like it's ok to treat yourself to a whole ball of chocolate. Why did they choose her to advertise it? "This is what you will end up like if you eat a lot of chocolate" a big, fat, gurning fucker, married to the hilarious lenny.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Nibble said:
No she is f***ing gorgeous ,especially when she is stuffing chocolate orange into her fat face while giving a knowing smile like it's ok to treat yourself to a whole ball of chocolate. Why did they choose her to advertise it? "This is what you will end up like if you eat a lot of chocolate" a big, fat, gurning fucker, married to the hilarious lenny.

Man you're angrier that normal. I fear for your missus if she gets fat.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Les Biehn said:
Man you're angrier that normal. I fear for your missus if she gets fat.

She will not be allowed to get fat. I am quite strict about that. I spend a lot of time keeping in shape and I deserve a fit girlfriend. They can go and be fat on someone elses' time.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
I saw him once & it was utter rubbish, you knew the punch line ages before he said it. He then sang over a taperecording of Bad company's "A little bit of love." It was a totally crap evening. A commedian who isn't remotely funny could be quite an interesting concept, if you hadn't paid to get in. I certainly wouldn't pay to see Bad Company telling jokes. Suffice to say, I won't be going.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
It was alright.

Funnier than Russell Brand was.

His banter with the audience was particularly good.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
jonny.rainbow said:
It was alright.

Funnier than Russell Brand was.

:eek: Brand's is supposed to be tour of the decade if you believe what you read!! Does this make Lenny the new Jerry Seinfeld?

Jerry Seinfeld

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

33057 Seagull

May 22, 2004
Over the border in Southwick
Went with Mrs & the kids!

Some of it was a bit poor although the audience were pretty slow at times & some of the referencew went over thier heads.

Other bits were the funniest I have seen for years particularly the Tommy Cooper impressions & the parrot down the coalmine & twhen he was in Glagow as a traffic warden.

At least I thought it was pretty hilarious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here