Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone going RAVING this weekend?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
WOW i would LOVE to go to an old school rave with Grooverider and other djs that I cant remember! Those old days of the Mansion House & Corn Exchange and Southwick beach...loads of women off their tits (literally) letting me grope and..............i've said too much :blush:

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
I am going to the New Den and then staying out in London in the Generator in Russell Square. A proper RAVE through the streets of our fine capital will be the order of the day :clap2: :clap2:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CAFC Matt said:
I am going to the lovely City of Manchester Stadium. Obviously not for a rave :lolol:
Can you do your best to cheer on a draw please Matt. I have my accumulator to think of.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Im going to Egg tomorrow for a Southport Weekend night and then might check out the TDK Cross Central festival at Kings X on Sunday, or Richie Howatin for sick as you like Techno at the End if im in any state!

Barnet, hard house is total ARSE!

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
caz99 said:
i am going to hed kandi tonight at the honey

If you see any of those attractive cartoon honeys that are on their CD covers, send my regards, Caz.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
D'Angelo Saxon said:
If you see any of those attractive cartoon honeys that are on their CD covers, send my regards, Caz.

thats me didn't you know :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here