Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone go along to meet Vicente and Calderon today?

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I'm abroad at the moment but I would have definately gone along to George Street to meet Vicente. The guy is utter class on the pitch and to have won the honours he has its amazing that he's at our club.

Did anyone meet him?

Also is that Andy Naylor that is STILL calling him "ViNCHente" at the press conferences?

I'm abroad at the moment but I would have definately gone along to George Street to meet Vicente. The guy is utter class on the pitch and to have won the honours he has its amazing that he's at our club. Did anyone meet him? Also is that Andy Naylor that is STILL calling him "ViNCHente" at the press conferences?
Hopefuly he got on the xtrainer inside and got himself fit!:moo:

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
nope she got there 5 - 10 mins before hand and calderon showerd a little late then 5 mins later they said vicente was not there, didnt give a reason, im guessing he didnt want to because of his lake of english so may of found it awkard around people try to talk to him ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Vicente had to fly out to Madrid. I was one of the first In the shop.

I was told he flew back to Spain as he is injured.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
NSC fan in BHA player signing scoop!

BHA football player signing session at Sports Dreams charity shop - pics on Flickr

Only Calderon manged to turn up - Vicente injured / called away to Spain?

Snr. Inigo (pronounced 'Inyoo', apparantly) was a very nice chap, signing all sorts of stuff, which may find their way to ebay shortly, i guess.. (but not my shirt!)

What I saw of the crowd was quite patient, and all got in to see.

Some more pics to follow..

Last edited:

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Yep, Unfortunatly we got told this morning he couldn't make it, they tried getting someone else in but no one was free due to short notice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here