Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone from EASTBOURNE?

Terry17

Oct 24, 2003
East Preston
no

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I stayed in Eastbourne for a week when I returned to Europe on a holiday last May. There are far, far, too many old people, white "gangstas" and pregnant 15 year old girls there.

It's only a short drive from Brighton yet so, so depressing.

SeagullSimon

Jul 5, 2003
Kent Uni; Bexhill
Nope

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
ya bunch of pikeys!!!

full of pensioners in Eastbourne, all the shop windows are
bi-focal!

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
f*** - no! Shit hole of the worst kind (Daily Mail-reading, doddering, white empire loyalist, masonic wankers running a town full of the same, with a leavening of nasty little tossers whose only "employment" is the terrorising of twelve-tear-old foreign students):should be bulldozed immediately with its inhabitants in situ.

Albion fans (and players) excepted, naturally.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Me and my wife are from Eastbourne. My mother-in-law still lives there. It's alright west of the pier, but she lives east of the pier. Seaside. Not fun.

Max's Dad

Jan 2, 2004
Eastbourne
Eastbourne here too.

I like the place. I get a bit uneasy when people get so vitriolic about the pensioners -- do these people also hate towns full of black people or, er, gays? Dodgy ground!

I think some of the critics might be surprised at how many Brighton people have been moving here in the past few years. My road is full of them. To a man/woman they say they prefer it here. And they're all under 40, before someone starts...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here