Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone finding that NSC crashes their browser?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
What problems with bt broadband where? Mines been shit the last week or so. I am in burgess hill.

My broadband connection keeps dropping out every half an hour or so. Really annoying; and only been doing it for past 7-10 days.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I am also getting this, most times that I try to access NSC. I'm using IE (don't like Firefox).

Do you use BT Broadband as well?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
What problems with bt broadband where? Mines been shit the last week or so. I am in burgess hill.

Internet connection drops out every 30 mins or so for a couple of mins. Seems to happen regardless of the number of pages I have open or the sites I am trying to access. In Hove. I haven't rang the help line in India yet.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
NSC is responsible for many things, but causing you to lose your internet connection is not one of them.

We are aware that Skimlinks could cause a slowness issue, particularly in IE. I've removed it now as I've had enough of the big girlie moaning.

If NSC is running slowly not it's very much at your end.

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
NSC is responsible for many things, but causing you to lose your internet connection is not one of them.

We are aware that Skimlinks could cause a slowness issue, particularly in IE. I've removed it now as I've had enough of the big girlie moaning.

If NSC is running slowly not it's very much at your end.

It's not a speed issue - it's not running slowly or making me lose my internet connection, it's just making the IE window freeze and display a 'Not Responding' message. It's been doing it again today, and made my Android mobile crash again today too. It's still no other sites doing that, so whilst I understand your defence of NSC, it does seem strange. Is there anyone else you can quiz on this?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's not a speed issue - it's not running slowly or making me lose my internet connection, it's just making the IE window freeze and display a 'Not Responding' message. It's been doing it again today, and made my Android mobile crash again today too. It's still no other sites doing that, so whilst I understand your defence of NSC, it does seem strange. Is there anyone else you can quiz on this?

As above - it (should be) resolved - I removed Skimlinks earlier today. Shortly after, and unprompted, I received 2 PMs from members telling me that NSC was running properly again for them for the first time in ages.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
I thought it was just me. I use Opera and sometimes it can be a bit awkward at times

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here