Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone feel sorry for

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Gwylan said:
I do feel a bit sorry for Tinnion actually. He was a good player and a loyal servant to the club and doesn't deserve the abuse that he's getting. OK, he's out of his depth but blame the board for sacking a good manager (who'd got them to the playoffs two years running) and installing him.

I don't feel sorry for the club at all though :lolol:

same here - he should never have been apointed in the first place. the board are the ones to blame

ah well:lolol: :lolol:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
They got Bridges and Stewart in the summer both good stikers.Every year people think they will do well but never do. :lolol: :D

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Sammy the seagull said:
They got Bridges and Stewart in the summer both good stikers.Every year people think they will do well but never do. :lolol: :D

So on paper its got better?!

They play stewart on the bloody wing

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
The manager has just been asked to resign...

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Brian Tinnion has stepped down as Bristol City manager following long discussions with chairman Steve Lansdown on Sunday afternoon.

The move came after the 7-1 thrashing at Swansea on Saturday which left City in the League One relegation zone.

Assistant manager Keith Millen has been made caretaker boss and is in charge while the permanent post is advertised.

Former City defender Tinnion took charge at Ashton Gate in the summer of 2004 after Danny Wilson's departure.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yep Tinnion's gone!

Bristol City, Swindon and Forest are really struggling at the moment!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
KinkyGoebels said:
So on paper its got better?!

They play stewart on the bloody wing
Well they've lost Lita who bagged 29 goals and replaced him with two aging crocks.

They should still be doing better then they are though.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Silent Bob said:
Well they've lost Lita who bagged 29 goals and replaced him with two aging crocks.

They should still be doing better then they are though.

Stewart scored a lot in championship last year

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Gwylan said:
I do feel a bit sorry for Tinnion actually. He was a good player and a loyal servant to the club and doesn't deserve the abuse that he's getting. OK, he's out of his depth but blame the board for sacking a good manager (who'd got them to the playoffs two years running) and installing him.

wise words gwylan.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Rather hoped to see Bristol City promoted as its a good day out there,and a useful four/six points.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Really not happening for them at the moment, terrible shame :clap2: :clap2:

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
It's so funny my girlfriends brother and father support bristol city. They used to take the piss out of withdean which is understandable but annoying, but we beat them in the playoff and now they lost 7-1:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol::p

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here