perth seagull said:
Surely this is the end for Tinnion?

Let's hope not...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Woody the Seagull said:
been on otib and they are all saying things along the lines of: "time is up for the tinman : unfortunately:(".

you've just lost 7-1!!!! I'M AFRAID TIME PROBABLY IS UP!!!:lolol:
Pure quality, that place at the moment. Is it time for him to go. The stock answer is "yes, with regret". i.e. just because he played gloriously for 500 games featuring just ONE season in our division, they were clamerouring for him to replace DW. And he's utter shite, with no tactical nous - and they're all a bit embarrassed that they backed him.

Better luck next week BRISTOL.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
now they're saying that "the tinman" (love that name:lolol: ) was on the pitch for like an hour after the game on his mobile??? they say that the main contenders for the job are martin allen (good manager, but won't leave what he has at brentford) and peter reid! :)dunce: )

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
He must've felt like the loneliest man in the world after that match!

2005091000720971.JPG

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I do feel a bit sorry for Tinnion actually. He was a good player and a loyal servant to the club and doesn't deserve the abuse that he's getting. OK, he's out of his depth but blame the board for sacking a good manager (who'd got them to the playoffs two years running) and installing him.

I don't feel sorry for the club at all though :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Well played the Swans. :clap2:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
And to rub it in they had to drive over the Severn bridge on the way home:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here