Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone fancy a kickabout?

D

Deleted User X18H

Not tonight, one child ,one bad cold. Other child working on it.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sorry Al, no Me or Chesney tonight.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
When, where, how much?

I play for a team on a sunday evening and am always looking for the chance to get more practice in on the astroturf.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Nope, just haul your stinky backside up there...

So if I can get my 5 a side team together and get them all up there, any chance we can unite for a bit of a training session against opposition? Or is this a league based thing? Sorry for asking a load of questions, but I am interested.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
There were only 7 of us unfortunately but we still played :thumbsup:

I couldn't organise a lift at the short notice, but next week won't be a problem assuming you'll all be up there playing. Is it a pitch-invasion organised league, or just a kick about you gents have up there?

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I couldn't organise a lift at the short notice, but next week won't be a problem assuming you'll all be up there playing. Is it a pitch-invasion organised league, or just a kick about you gents have up there?

just a kickabout dude, no league or anything like that but a good laugh all the same

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
just a kickabout dude, no league or anything like that but a good laugh all the same

Oh right ok, well would you be interested in a match against my 5 a side team then? Our squad consists of 8 so we could adjust the team numbers appropriately. We don't take the game very seriously at all, we have a bit of a laugh whilst kicking a ball about (which largely explains our league position!) but it would be a good laugh to play a friendly, and give you gents some opposition. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard for me to get my lot interested, if you're interested of course.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Oh right ok, well would you be interested in a match against my 5 a side team then? Our squad consists of 8 so we could adjust the team numbers appropriately. We don't take the game very seriously at all, we have a bit of a laugh whilst kicking a ball about (which largely explains our league position!) but it would be a good laugh to play a friendly, and give you gents some opposition. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard for me to get my lot interested, if you're interested of course.

I would def be up for it, best to speak eith The Large One as he is the organiser!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I would def be up for it, best to speak eith The Large One as he is the organiser!

The offer has been made in open forum, I'm sure TLO shall see this. I'll get everyone interested when we play on sunday, not going to see the chaps before then. Our squad of 8 has become 7 for the next few weeks (our #1 is in New York) but I'm convinced I can get atleast 5 of us involved and give you all a game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here