Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone fancy a kickabout?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Was good, although turned up 15 minutes late then spent roughly 15 minutes retrieving the ball after my dreadful shot. I now know what those guys in Gladiators feel like, those hills are like travelators.

Haven't worn proper boots in ages. Yup, that's the excuse I'm going with.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Cheers everyone for a good run about.

I ended up heading straight for town after, and got home around 1.45am a little worse for wear.

I'm shattered this morning.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
how many people roughly turned up? i can make one friday a month when im visiting the missus (at least) and i have a few mates that are pretty handy that im sure would want to play, but obviously if its already full up then fair doos

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Chap who books it (he actually works for my missus) is off tomorrow.

He knows about 15-20 will be there, and will hopefully be able to book the appropriate pitch(es). Will let you know asap.

Ought to be a start time of 7pm again for an hour.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
For Friday 30 October

Right, it's all booked for tomorrow night. We've got the entire pitch area, so we've got room for plenty.

If we get the same numbers as last time, we can either have two five-a-side matches, or we can have one big match across the whole area. Not sure about the situation regarding full-size goal nets though. I'll get back to you on that.

I have to be away pretty sharpish at eight, so for anyone (everyone) coughing up, it ought to be (assuming the same numbers as last week) no more than three quid each.

Who's coming? :wave:

D

Deleted User X18H

For Friday 30 October

Right, it's all booked for tomorrow night. We've got the entire pitch area, so we've got room for plenty.

If we get the same numbers as last time, we can either have two five-a-side matches, or we can have one big match across the whole area. Not sure about the situation regarding full-size goal nets though. I'll get back to you on that.

I have to be away pretty sharpish at eight, so for anyone (everyone) coughing up, it ought to be (assuming the same numbers as last week) no more than three quid each.

Who's coming? :wave:
Not me but would like to week after!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I might manage to play this one.
Does the pitch require studs or plimmies?
(being quite a stud already....etc)

Astroturf, so studs might cause a problem or two.

A little unsure about the whereabouts - coming down Wilson Ave it's on the right, just over half-way down...is that correct?

Nope, that will lead you into Whitehawk.

It's about two-thirds of the way down on your left. Look for the bright lights.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here