Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone fancy a kickabout?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
All booked and confirmed.

Anyone and everyone who has said they're up for it, can they be at the astropitches just down behind the old Stanley Deason for 7.00.

I'm trusting those that have said they're up for it to come along, as I've told the bloke plenty will be there, and we don't want to get lumbered with paying a pitch with no-one there. Pretty please.

Let me know if I'll see you there.

:wave:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
OK, I've looked up Wilson Avenue on Google Maps and it's pretty long. Which part of Wilson Avenue? i.e. which other road is it near?

Thanks, Al, for sorting it out!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
All booked and confirmed.

Anyone and everyone who has said they're up for it, can they be at the astropitches just down behind the old Stanley Deason for 7.00.

I'm trusting those that have said they're up for it to come along, as I've told the bloke plenty will be there, and we don't want to get lumbered with paying a pitch with no-one there. Pretty please.

Let me know if I'll see you there.

:wave:

I may come along, but still interested in how many pitches you have booked? The only reason I ask is because I play up their monday nights (5aside) on one pitch, and whilst there's plenty of space for 5 vs 5, anymore than 7 vs 7 would be crowded.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Picture 2.png

If you can see this, it's the green squares to the right of Wilson Ave.

Forget the 'A' marker.

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I may come along, but still interested in how many pitches you have booked? The only reason I ask is because I play up their monday nights (5aside) on one pitch, and whilst there's plenty of space for 5 vs 5, anymore than 7 vs 7 would be crowded.

Only one pitch booked.

I'd rather too many came along than not enough. This is the first week of this happening, so let's see how we go. Walk before we run and all that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here