Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone fancy a kickabout?

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
The 1 or 1A will take you into Whitehawk.

If you know your way across Whitehawk, jump off halfway up Whitehawk Way and walk through Whitehawk (about 5-10 mins). If not, jump off at Lidl, and walk up Wilson Avenue (about 15 mins).

Nice one thanks. If I do make my way there, what shall I do? Lookout for 20 odd fat blokes or shall I scream "I post on North Stand Chat!"?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Put your hand up if you will bring the ball for tonight. Am worried everyone is relying on everyone else! I have no footballs.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Nice one thanks. If I do make my way there, what shall I do? Lookout for 20 odd fat blokes or shall I scream "I post on North Stand Chat!"?

Some of us will be in Albion regalia.

The problem we've got with numbers is that the bloke who books the pitches, Ben, his mates are unreliable. I suspect there's three or four of them, and, seeing as we only have one pitch this week, we may be overfull, and we can always play rolling subs.

However, his mates may not turn up at all.

It's a fucker.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
OK TLO. Can't promise I will there tonight (I will try) but if this is a regular things then I would like to be a part of it.

there will be at least 1 ball in attendence,how you choose to treat it is up to you,unbeknown by all, 2 weeks ago ,we were watched by the brighton squad and you can view thier comments on thier website http://www.themnschoofingwankers.com

Tell you WHAT mate, the Brighton squad and the ENGLAND squad should have watched us last evening. They'd see how proper football enthusiasts can pursue the inflatable in DRIVING rainstorms, a howling wind and with NO FACILITIES.
Not a brolly in sight (although a couple of us intrepid chaps kept our water-proof jackets on), and nothing but full-on intent without so much as a physio, oranges, a half-time, a ref and linesmen, or a magic sponge. Or supporters urging and encouraging us on.

Pro footballers are effing tosspot girlies - rainstorm cloggers are the way forward. (sniff, nose-blow, shiver).

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
tay couldnt make it , he thought he was going to get a headache so took a nurofen and went to bed the wuss

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here