Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone fancy a game of Mornington Crescent

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Simster said:
You can't travel through stations on the Circle south of Liverpool St without invoking the waltzing forth exception. Which rules are you playing?
This is the worst thing about Mornington Cresecent without a Steve Race type chairman to adjudicate - trying to work out which set of rules and amendments are valid.

Anyway thanks to your original move I'm still flanged, hopefully someone will do an East/West truddle and let me out, but then no doubt someone else will invoke that stupid 'Isle of Wight ferry' rule. I NEVER agreed with that.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Sound to me like you have a Go Johnny Go Go Go there

Whoa,easy up chums. The last recorded report from the Benson Rules Board clearly states that
a : The Bannister- Pilkington Non- Reversible Mainline 3rd Variation is only applicable when all players are of a standard above the 3rd Paramater and therefore Seven Sisters in available under section 12c of the Edmonds Beard Strategum.

Derrr

Franks Wild Years said:
Whoa,easy up chums. The last recorded report from the Benson Rules Board clearly states that
a : The Bannister- Pilkington Non- Reversible Mainline 3rd Variation is only applicable when all players are of a standard above the 3rd Paramater and therefore Seven Sisters in available under section 12c of the Edmonds Beard Strategum.

Derrr

Then you leave me no choice but to play my Millbank Tower card and invalidate section 12c of the strategum.

Of course that does mean that under section 3a of the Millbank Tower guidelines, I do have to withdraw my Oxford Circus gambit and go to Pimlico but it is a price I am willing to pay.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
The Great Cornholio said:
Then you leave me no choice but to play my Millbank Tower card and invalidate section 12c of the strategum.

Of course that does mean that under section 3a of the Millbank Tower guidelines, I do have to withdraw my Oxford Circus gambit and go to Pimlico but it is a price I am willing to pay.
Great! Back in! Elephant and Castle.

(And if anyone tries the 'Isle of Wight Ferry' ploy may I point out that it was disallowed! Disallowed I tell you!)

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Come on, hurry up I've got a great move lined up.

Last edited:

Brovian said:
Great! Back in! Elephant and Castle.

(And if anyone tries the 'Isle of Wight Ferry' ploy may I point out that it was disallowed! Disallowed I tell you!)

Elephant and Castle? Beginners mistake as you leave youself wide open to the Davidson Up The And Round The disallowance act.

That leaves me only one sensible choice - Green Park

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
The Great Cornholio said:
Elephant and Castle? Beginners mistake as you leave youself wide open to the Davidson Up The And Round The disallowance act.

That leaves me only one sensible choice - Green Park
Beginners mistake? I'll have you know sonny I've been playing this game since about 1982.

......Anyway, as it happens it WAS a mistake and thanks to Grendel I'm now flanged again. Bollocks.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hatterlovesbrighton said:
Sounds like someone doesn't know the rules

My apologies I thought we were playing Bamalama Fizz Vaj

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Franks Wild Years said:
Well if no-one else can see it, I'll jump in. Mornington Crescent.

Oh shit, no it's not, is it ?

Am I disqualified ?
I think it might be allowed under the "It's-gone-on-long-enough-and-we-haven't-suckered-enough-people-in" ruling.

Anyway I'm off to play "song sung to the tune of another" with the lovely Samantha.

I believe under the Closed Loop Act I can play Haggerston:clap:

And I now on 1999 posts

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here