Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone fancy a game of Mornington Crescent

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
Franks Wild Years said:
Pearly Queen rules don't count on a wednesday. Pearly King on the other hand allow you 2 x Golden Hind manouvers.

I'll think you'll find that there is an exemption for the Wednesday after rememberance Sunday. Pearly King is also a fave.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
New Cross Gate

(I would have preferred to move to St. Paul's but we had Fulham Broadway two turns ago so it would have been in breach of the slipping rule...)

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
As the reigning NSC 'Mornington Crescent' champion (I just edged out Simster and Titanic last time we played) I confirm all the above moves are legal.

St James Park. (Bit obvious but never mind).

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Ooh that's cunning Brovian, but I'm going along the district and then up to Old Street. Magnificent use of the double struddle ruling I think you'll agree.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Franks Wild Years said:
Temple invoking the Termite Stance.
OOOh! Playing with the big boys now are we? I think I'm flanged, I'll have to stop and do some work.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Franks Wild Years said:
Temple invoking the Termite Stance.
You can't travel through stations on the Circle south of Liverpool St without invoking the waltzing forth exception. Which rules are you playing?

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Raphael Meade said:
where can one find the actual rules to this game, or are you playing without them?

ta. :)

We're playing the 1972 Bannister-Pikington Non-Reversible Mainline 3rd Variation.

I'll play Seven Sisters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here