Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone ever had SEX with a LADYBOY?

Brian Munich

teH lulZ
Jul 7, 2008
bangkoK chicK boyS iS A superB filM. I watcheD iT froM mY batH iN A traveL taverN. I haD to anglE thE mirroR firsT tO bE ablE tO vieW iT buT iT caN onlY bE describeD aS 'lovelY stufF'

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
i haven't but i think i'd like to try it. have to look like a real lady though (petite frame, small hands, shaved balls etc) otherwise it might feel a little bit gay.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A mate's work colleague had gone upstairs with a fit bird and her gay male mate. The gay mate said he was happy to watch them have sex but halfway through the act when the woman was sitting astride the bloke's face he suddenly felt his pants being removed. Quickly the poof started deepthroating him while the bird rode his face.

Tricky situation, that...

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
I Did Some Travelling In South America And There's Loads Of Trannies Over There.

I Was Pissed Up One Night In A Bar And This None Too Cute Thing In A Dress Comes Up. So Obvious It's A Bloke That It's Untrue. I Thought "f*** It" . I Can Do Em From Up The Gary And Maybe Get A Blowie Off 'Em And Keep Schtum About It."

So Sure Enough, I Chucked My Custard Up Their Barrymore Boulevard Then To My Surprise I Looked Down And It Was Actually A Bird. A Real One, Not Post Op.

That Was A Stroke Of Luck, Eh? No Way I Was Doing Up The Fanny Though. It Looked Like A Squashed Squirrel. I Nearly Gagged When I Saw It.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here