I was TOUCHED UP by PENGUIN once.

this is actually a serious post but do carry on with your purile comments

Not really.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
League1Champions said:
The bouncers dont like northerners, steer well clear :nono:

its not me, I have never been there but some black bloke thretened to punch my youngest daughter.:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I once kissed 2 girls in one night there - FACT.

One was actually fit.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Dave the Gaffer said:
its not me, I have never been there but some black bloke thretened to punch my youngest daughter.:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

They let Blacks in:ohmy: This f***ing country:nono:

Apr 29, 2007
Leeds
Dave the Gaffer said:

Wouldn't surprise me the bouncers were overly aggro with us for no reason.

Maybe he was one of your firm like the hard nut paki who was lobbing chairs at us in the Pump House :lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
League1Champions said:

Maybe he was one of your firm like the hard nut paki who was lobbing chairs at us in the Pump House :lolol:

I take it you're the brains of your operation.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Barrel of Fun said:
What? :ohmy:

How did that come about?

she went with a group of friends, one of them was being hassled by a bunch of Black and Aisian blokes,she tried to move away, the asian blokes got the message and moved away, BUT this black bloke started rubbing up against her and acting in an "inapproriate manner" and she stepped in between them and he raised his fists and threatened her :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

the rest of the girls stood around my daughter to protect her and the bouncers chucked the black bloke out

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Dave the Gaffer said:
she went with a group of friends, one of them was being hassled by a bunch of Black and Aisian blokes,she tried to move away, the asian blokes got the message and moved away, BUT this black bloke started rubbing up against her and acting in an "inapproriate manner" and she stepped in between them and he raised his fists and threatened her :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

the rest of the girls stood around my daughter to protect her and the bouncers chucked the black bloke out

Time to get the white hoods and the noose and go hunting Dave

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
bailey said:
Was he security or a punter? What night was it?

I think it was Wednesday night and he was a punter I believe.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I have a black story.

I went to the Enigma on an R&B night by accident once. 5 white bread indie boys:nono: It reminded me of that scene in Animal House, 'We are going to die'. The music actually stopped and everyone turned round and looked at us (they all be black). Still we got a drink, sat down and all was fine.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
kestrel said:
Time to get the white hoods and the noose and go hunting Dave

I dont gibve a f*** if he was black white yellow or green, you dont raise your fists to a woman

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
League1Champions said:

If I met you, I would happily 'lob chairs' in your direction.....you total prick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here