Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone ever been part of a Live Studio Audience before ?

Lush

Mods' Pet
Jesus Gul said:
Rolf Harris Show atht he Brighton Centre in 1980 (knees up mother brown), Question time and Wogan in 89 - a Varndean VI form media studies group away day (pissed)

Oh yeah - forgot. Some kind of uni Communications Studies trip to the Granada studios in Liverpool, to be on a daytime TV Kilroy-style rant thingy about.......

...nope - can't remember for the life of me, but I remember I felt passionately about it at the time!!!!!

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
I went to see some crappy BBC2 daytime discussion show once. Notable only becuase I got the 97/98 home shirt on a TV show where it had no business being.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
When Nicklodeon was filmed in the Trocadero I stood outside the studio where you can be seen on tele through the window and gave em the FINGER.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Did the TFI Friday bar 4 times, which always good fun - free booze and mingling with celebs after. Was very useful having Willlll as a friend....

And Goodbye Goldstone which was not fun, in any sense. Though I'm still gutted my comment about Jo Bellotti's dandruff (I was sat behind her and it was bad) when the studio guy swept the floor moments before we went on air didn't get broadcast.

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
Question of Sport about 10 years ago when Beaumont and Botham were captains.

cab

Feb 20, 2004
Crawley
Saw the Brian Conley show being filmed about 2 years ago, had Carol Smillie, Russell Watson and Dionne Warwick as guests. Amazing, filmed on Thursday, shown on Saturday and the warm-up guy, Andy Collins, went on to do Family Fortunes for a little while afterwards I think!!!

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
bhafc99 said:
And Goodbye Goldstone which was not fun, in any sense. Though I'm still gutted my comment about Jo Bellotti's dandruff (I was sat behind her and it was bad) when the studio guy swept the floor moments before we went on air didn't get broadcast.

Ah yes, that was the best bit. I must have been sitting quite near you bhafc99, as I remember nudging those sitting close to me and pointing out a flaky escape from Jo's scalp.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Bwian said:
Question Time a few years back when Peter Sissons(?) used to do it...my lasting memory is that he wore bright red socks:cool:

Ditto

What you forgot to say was that they vet most the questions before hand and "select"(who selects?) about 5 "Suitable" ones and plant the asker of that question in specific seats in the ordiance so that dribleby can spot them. This is probably done to make it look unstaged.

Not suprissed you forgot to mention it as your world veiw has always been a bit dodgy. Probably thought it was a good idea eh?

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
Went to see the buzzcocks being filmed a couple of months ago and though it was fairly funny, it has put me off the programme a bit - I never realised just how much of a tit Mark Lamar[sp?] is. Bill Bailey was class as ever though.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I was a contestant on the Generation Game Christmas 1975.

Met Brucie and Anthea.

Still got the Tankard, didn't win of course, but a brilliant day.

Also part of the audience of Question Time at Sussex University.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here