Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else watch 'The Apprentice' .......

Jul 20, 2003
...... and think that the losing team having the opportunity to have a lovely cup of splosh and a bacon banjo and that this pisses all over going off to planet twat for a couple of hours off bullshit pampering bollocks?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
No.

Lewes' best seagull

Jan 31, 2008
Oh YEAH.

deep-fried-kool-aid-balls.jpg

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Definitely - f*** the whole Prawn Sandwich shit ... Bacon FTW

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
...... and think that the losing team having the opportunity to have a lovely cup of splosh and a bacon banjo and that this pisses all over going off to planet twat for a couple of hours off bullshit pampering bollocks?

I get annoyed with every episode about this. And they always act as if that cafe is like the shit on the bottom of their shoe.

gully is my god

Apr 13, 2011
Hove
your telling me youd rather have a greasy bog standard cob and some weak tea that you can get anywhere cheap

instead of a once in a lifetime experience having either a genuinely nicely cooked dinner, a helicopter ride, champagne reception, day at the races or a karting day. Just to name a few.

Really?

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
more to the point.....does anyone think getting stressed, fighting with people, getting stabbed in the back, getting up super early, getting judged.....ALL for profit, is any real sign of success in life?

SausageTree

Banned
May 18, 2012
more to the point.....does anyone think getting stressed, fighting with people, getting stabbed in the back, getting up super early, getting judged.....ALL for profit, is any real sign of success in life?

No I'd MUCH rather be able to spout complete and utter shit conspiracy theories all over the internet than make money and STUFF.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
No I'd MUCH rather be able to spout complete and utter shit conspiracy theories all over the internet than make money and STUFF.

how very odd of you....i suggest you get a life.....both variants of being a human look extremely strange to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here