Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else thinking ...?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
They certainly looked out of sorts tonight.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Assulin or Kazenga? It's a no brainer.

No point having him for a month, get rid.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Does nobody believe our midfield has worn theirs out so when our impact subs come on they can make that impact, if they had been on the pitch at the start they might not have made that impact

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I thought Assulin was our best player first half.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Razak has gone downhill from the moment he was announced as man of the match against Ipswich and then needlessly gave the ball away a few seconds later....

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Buckley was shit on Saturday, it was the correct decision.

To be fair, everyone was shit on Saturday :lol: Noone was our best player having only spent about 10 minutes on the pitch !

In answer to the original question.....NO, they are clearly class acts that can stick around for as long as we can keep them as far as I'm concerned. The more options & competition for places we have the better.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I had my reservations about Gai Assulin but others thought I must be mad. Razak is different because he fills a gap in the squad, one that has not been filled when Crofts left and Sparrow is the alternative.

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
they are only 19 and both still getting used to playing regular first team football at a pretty high level. i thought they both looked good against probably the best defensive unit in the league. cardiff were a cynical, but very professional outfit and they made it very difficult. if reyes was a bit more accurate with his short passing tonight, they would have looked better.
great performance all round and with a bit of luck (the pen/red card incident for one) we would have won fairly comfortably against a very good team

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Does nobody believe our midfield has worn theirs out so when our impact subs come on they can make that impact, if they had been on the pitch at the start they might not have made that impact

That's the way I saw it too. I sometimes wonder if other people were at the same game as me.

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
Razak was complete rubbish tonight. Assulin better but not great. Do I remember Gus saying what a class player Razak was? Not tonight he bloody wasn't!

He picked out a couple of nice passes tonight but generally lacked space to operate in. Oh and he slid a lovely ball through to CMS which was just cut out by the defender.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Love it! Was waiting for the first thread saying this... priceless!

Wasn't one of them the best thing the world had ever seen a few days ago? This is NSC Gold!!!

It's unbelievable, isn't it? It is obvious they are both quality players, but already some people are saying they should f**k off back to Man City. Astonishing.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It's unbelievable, isn't it? It is obvious they are both quality players, but already some people are saying they should f**k off back to Man City. Astonishing.

I like people on my side, about the future is Gus, the future is bright... shame on NSC only a few of us feel it. I think it is time to cut ties with the whinnying arseholes that make up NSC and just enjoy my season ticket. Kevo much respect dude.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I like people on my side, about the future is Gus, the future is bright... shame on NSC only a few of us feel it. I think it is time to cut ties with the whinnying arseholes that make up NSC and just enjoy my season ticket. Kevo much respect dude.

as annoying as it is, you need to get over it. People moan about football, its just what happens.

You are getting way way way too worked up over some people on a forum talking about football :ffsparr:

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
as annoying as it is, you need to get over it. People moan about football, its just what happens.

You are getting way way way too worked up over some people on a forum talking about football :ffsparr:

Although I agree with the previous post you are right I try to find this forum entertaining and do not get wound up by the simpletons. If nothing else having the 2 guys in our squad/team raises the bar for the whole squad every player is raising their game to get in the first team.

City

Feb 17, 2012
Manchester City FC
Report on the two from a City fan that attended:

I went along to the match last night. Very pleased to see Razak & Assulin start the match, but sorry to say they both had very quiet games.

Brighton play this very boring style of pass, pass, pass with most of the passes going backwards. Unfortunately, both City players have been indoctrinated in this style and would simply pass the ball, mostly straight back to where it came from.

Razak looks quite strong and difficult to shrug off the ball. He attempted a couple of long passes which didn't find their target and reverted to the short backward passing.

Assulin was played as a winger and hardly touched the ball. After 1 touch in the first 15 minutes he switched to the right, had one small little run beating a couple of players, but with no one to pass to he turned round and passed the ball backwards!

After Brighton went one down on the hour, both were taken off and I left.

As an aside, Brighton's new stadium is hellish to get away from after the game. No car parking, so trains only, with 2 trains per hour. You have the choice of rushing and trying to beat the station crush at the end of the game or leaving early and missing a large chunk of the game. With no affinity towards Brighton & with a 7 year old son in tow the latter is the only option unfortunately.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here