Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else think we may SMASH our transfer record in the next 2 days??

harriri2000

Apr 7, 2011
please please let it be Zamora....

i know it will never happen, but someone please just humour me...

I would love it, if were brought in Zamora,with the sell of Noone ,which I would think we would get about 2-3 million and with the 1.5 we got for Hall and with the sell of either Sparrow, Harley, Hoskins and consider the fact the QPR are buying ever man and his dog we might get him, even if its on a season long loan which I could see happening!

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Not a chance in hell! Why the hell would they want to get rid of their top goal scorer. You need to stay looking somewhere else like Zamora! I could see us bringing him back maybe a season long loan!:D

...especially as it looks like Berbatov is going to QPR...

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
don't think we will. Clearly the Noone money appears to be going toward a striker but with poss 6 or 7 coming in, well I don't see one big signing and lots of frees but you don't know.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I would love it, if were brought in Zamora,with the sell of Noone ,which I would think we would get about 2-3 million and with the 1.5 we got for Hall and with the sell of either Sparrow, Harley, Hoskins and consider the fact the QPR are buying ever man and his dog we might get him, even if its on a season long loan which I could see happening!

I think you should catch your breath...................... :lol:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
We haven't got the money available to sign some of the players mentioned even with the sell of nooney. We won't be breaking our transfer record

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Could come close if we sign Berbatov who has turned down a move to Italy , Fulham favourites but Gus was with him at Spurs.......... yes please !!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Do I think we could beat (not smash) our transfer record in the next couple of days? Yes, every chance.

Do I think it will be Lambert? Nope.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If we're going to smash our transfer record, please can it be on Nicky Maynard? If not, then Jermaine Beckford please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here