Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone else think LI ( steve) has been OWNED by UB

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Where were you sitting at Southampton LI?

I was sat next to a bloke who didn't smile all through the game, left 5 mins before the end and spent all game making notes on hotel notepaper in writing so small I couldn't see what he was writing, let alone read it. Looked like a reporter to me

:lolol: :lolol:

Hiney said:
Where were you sitting at Southampton LI?

I was sat next to a bloke who didn't smile all through the game, left 5 mins before the end and spent all game making notes on hotel notepaper in writing so small I couldn't see what he was writing, let alone read it. Looked like a reporter to me

:lolol: :lolol:
Was he wearing a Trilby with the word Press on it? That's usually a dead giveaway too :)

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Owned.

I just looked back at a few old copies of the Official PFA Footballers Factfile (pre-Withdean). Mayo is described as 'an automatic choice in the Seagulls' midfield' and a 'midfield dynamo'.

Owned. Big time.

as the person who wrote the albion factfile entries for many years, I'm glad to be of assistance. It's just a pity that it has contributed to Kinky and UB continuing with their superiority complex

ROSM said:
as the person who wrote the albion factfile entries for many years, I'm glad to be of assistance. It's just a pity that it has contributed to Kinky and UB continuing with their superiority complex

I wouldn't worry about it - this Knight thing has particularly exposed their lack of judgement and morose oppositionalism :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here