Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else seen this?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
There's no way West Brom would try and sign him if they stay in the Premiership

Have you seen some of the midfielders in the Premier League? If Keith Fahey (basically, a poor mans Gary Dicker) can play regularly in the top flight, then so can Gary Dicker! People seem to be under some illusion that all the players in the Premier League are amazingly gifted, and those outside it aren't. Dicker would have the ability to play for a lower end Premier League side in my opinion. He's never going to be Roy Keane, but he's pretty damn good.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Have you seen some of the midfielders in the Premier League? If Keith Fahey (basically, a poor mans Gary Dicker) can play regularly in the top flight, then so can Gary Dicker! People seem to be under some illusion that all the players in the Premier League are amazingly gifted, and those outside it aren't. Dicker would have the ability to play for a lower end Premier League side in my opinion. He's never going to be Roy Keane, but he's pretty damn good.

Disagree I'm afraid. Just don't think he has got the ability to succeed in the Premiership. Certainly won't mind being proved wrong if he does get the chance to have a crack at it though. Good luck to him if they do come make him an offer, we will miss him that's for sure.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Just lucky West Brom aren't after a defensive midfielder! I'd happily lose Dicker if it guaranteed Bridcutt would stay.....

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008

I disagree. Dicker has moments of sheer brilliance at this level and the way he can twist and turn to keep the ball is phenomenal, but he occasionally looks slow and delays on the ball. In my opinion he could play in the Championship but the Premier League would be a step too far.

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
Have to agree with some comments which say he's not premiership class, although he's an outstanding league one player I feel that after 60mins on the pitch he looks very tired and is always giving the ball away. This is just an observation which I noticed quite often this season.
Still want him next season.

Check this out to! http://news.bbc.co.u
k/sport1/hi/football
/teams/b/brighton/94
17310.stm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here