Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Wordle 1,162 3/6*

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Well… Lucky 2nd guess left only one possible word,
I beg to differ 😂 Unless of course you had eliminated the letter I used to start guess 5 with, but I don’t think you had.

Edit. Forget that. Just realised your blank on go 2 is possibly not what I assumed 🤦‍♂️

Wordle 1,162 6/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜🟨⬜🟩
🟨⬜🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Dinner with Gotsmanov

NSC Patron
May 30, 2014
Worthing
Not keen on the answer really - but the only other word I could fit in, I wasn't keen on either!

Wordle 1,162 3/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟨🟩⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
No, you were right, I think your fourth guess was another option I could have gone for but thought it was spelt differently. Today it was lucky for me to be thick…

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
I am shocked that so many of you got a three! The word is American or French not English and I only got it in 5 because there were zero other options left!

It is NOT spelt like that :angry:

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
This sad?

You're nearly as sad as me knowing there's only one player from last week still to post a score!
1724522738618.png

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Wordle Premier League 2024/25

Table after 2 games:

Please note: It is Cup action on Tuesday, so rules are going to be slightly different to add an extra twist.
Scores on Tuesday will be doubled - e.g a Wordle score of 4 will score 8 points, unless your score matches the number of goals scored by Brighton at the end of normal time (i.e. not ET or penalties) in which case you will score 0. Hope that makes sense.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Wordle Premier League 2024/25

Table after 2 games:

Please note: It is Cup action on Tuesday, so rules are going to be slightly different to add an extra twist.
Scores on Tuesday will be doubled - e.g a Wordle score of 4 will score 8 points, unless your score matches the number of goals scored by Brighton at the end of normal time (i.e. not ET or penalties) in which case you will score 0. Hope that makes sense.
Super - thanks for organising this. When we have the same scores - I think the initial thing is number of 2s/3s etc? Any chance of a column for them in the table? Bit like GD!

Good job you mentioned Tuesday, I might have forgotten to post. Could see some big shifts in the table!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here