Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
2nd hit the pin but left a 12 ft birdie put, lipped out for a par 4
Streak now 97 no
Average stays at 3.90

GGYxx
GGxxG
GGxxG
GGGGG

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017
Wordle 284 5/6*

🟩🟩[emoji834][emoji834]🟩
🟩🟩🟩[emoji834]🟩
🟩🟩🟩[emoji834]🟩
🟩🟩🟩[emoji834]🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle is just messing with me now, another of those with so many possibilities for the missing letter.

S2 P91 A3.87

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Wordle 284 4/6

����⬜⬜��
������⬜��
������⬜��
����������

A 4 that could have been a 2, or a 5.

60, 100%, 3.73

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Somethings happening’ here, what it is ain’t exactly clear….

I went to my normal site nytimes.com which I keep open on my tablet, and got it in 3. Then chatting with my dog walking chum, it became apparent we had different answers. So I logged onto nytimes.com on my phone and tried his word, which shows that as the correct one for today. So, I scored a 3 today but with a different word to, I presume, everyone else.

So wordle 284 3/6
1. X Y X G X
2. G X Y G X

streak 74, average 4.01

I will leave it The Brighton Bear’s discretion as to if this is valid for the league table.

If anyone would like to PM me with the word they used, that would be appreciated just to confirm what word they got today, to see if there are two versions of the puzzle somehow doing the rounds.

Cheers

See my post # 5724

Same thing for me and Mrs

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Par four
Ave: 3.77
Streak: 83

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Wordle 284 5/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
That's two days in a row I've kept hitting the post!
Streak 68
Average 3.93

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Wordle 284 5/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
That's two days in a row I've kept hitting the post!
Streak 68
Average 3.93

Wordle has lost me today. I get it - but I don't enjoy puzzles where you can't logic your way to the answer. I got a 5 today, very similar to yours I suspect, but there is no way I could change my technique or tactics to have got to an answer more quickly. If I've stopped progressing, I'll find something else to keep the grey matter ticking along I think.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Wordle has lost me today. I get it - but I don't enjoy puzzles where you can't logic your way to the answer. I got a 5 today, very similar to yours I suspect, but there is no way I could change my technique or tactics to have got to an answer more quickly. If I've stopped progressing, I'll find something else to keep the grey matter ticking along I think.

You could always try Aussie slang Wordle!!

https://wordawazzle.com.au/

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Outrageous 2 today. Just the last letter in the right place and BANG!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Thought I had an eagle chance but the ball kept on circling around the edge of the hole before being spat back out. Frustrating!

Wordle 284 6/6

🟩[emoji833][emoji833][emoji833]🟩
🟩[emoji833][emoji833][emoji833]🟩
🟩[emoji833]🟩[emoji833]🟩
🟩🟩🟩[emoji833]🟩
🟩🟩🟩[emoji833]🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Double bogey [emoji2959]

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Wordle has lost me today. I get it - but I don't enjoy puzzles where you can't logic your way to the answer. I got a 5 today, very similar to yours I suspect, but there is no way I could change my technique or tactics to have got to an answer more quickly.

Yes, there is. You had four greens on your second guess - that means there are four possibilities for the answer (or three if you had one in your first go). Use three of those possibilities in your third guess and you've got it in four.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
NSC Patron
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Wordle220330.png

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Part of the fun is that it's complete luck, and at the end of the day, it doesn't matter one bit if you get it in one or fail. It's all about the journey.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Part of the fun is that it's complete luck, and at the end of the day, it doesn't matter one bit if you get it in one or fail. It's all about the journey.

Disagree, you need to be finding words with all the possible letters in, in order to reduce the risk of not getting there in the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here