Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Wordle 690 5/6

β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Played 416, Current Streak 55, Max Streak 177, Average 4.16 (1732/416)

2023 - Played 130, Current Streak 55, Max Streak 74, Average 4.04 (525/130)

Not low scoring for all of us, no. I'm bottom of the league for a reason! I'm considering a change of manager.
You can still rescue the season. Get Big Sam in immediately 😜

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Happy enough

Wordle 690 4/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

1683712785241.png

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
Huzzah!

That slightly makes up for the fact that I've lost my wordle stats! NSC problems meant I had to delete cookies etc and now they're gone :cry:
Depending on what browser you are using (probably most if not all actually) you can delete cookies for individual sites - I just did it on Edge as I was locked out on both devices I use here.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Huzzah!

That slightly makes up for the fact that I've lost my wordle stats! NSC problems meant I had to delete cookies etc and now they're gone :cry:
You can just delete specific cookies on Chrome...... unfortunately I didn't know that & have realised I don't know my banking id's! Things we do for access to NSC. :lolol:
Good luck to you and @Frutos in the final. πŸ™‚

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
You can just delete specific cookies on Chrome...... unfortunately I didn't know that & have realised I don't know my banking id's! Things we do for access to NSC. :lolol:
Good luck to you and @Frutos in the final. πŸ™‚
Obviously, as organiser I am strictly neutral for the final, but as @Frutos gave me the dud that was Latvia in the Eurovision Comp, and they could not even get out of the semi finals, come on @Bakero 😜

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Wordle 691 5/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Played 417, Current Streak 56, Max Streak 177, Average 4.17 (1737/417)

2023 - Played 131, Current Streak 56, Max Streak 74, Average 4.05 (530/131)

I think there will be a winner today as this has the potential for multiple choices and obviously, I went wrong first time. It was a much stronger performance so I'm giving myself a vote of confidence.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Obviously, as organiser I am strictly neutral for the final, but as @Frutos gave me the dud that was Latvia in the Eurovision Comp, and they could not even get out of the semi finals, come on @Bakero 😜
Have you thought about running a sweepstake for the next Wordle competition!!! :lolol:
Thanks for organising it all, I'm still neutral & good luck to both of them! I think it's going to be 3 days to get the winner. (y)
Edit.... I didn't realise the time when I posted that & @Badger Boy has made me think I'm wrong. πŸ™‚

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here