Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Wordle 675 3/6

⬜⬜🟨🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

woohoo! Lucky old me.
seeing the woes of others, it just shows how getting one particular letter right in guess 2 can make all the differ3nce.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
I have thinking about how to get over the disappointment of Sunday, and have decided that the best way would be to have another WORDLE COMPETITION.

And in honour of the game I am sure many of us played as children, I am proposing a Wembley Wordle Elimination Competition. So, everyone starts each round and the worse player(s) each day is/are eliminated, i.e. those with the highest recorded score or a fail or a failure to post a score. Everyone else is through to the next round and the elimination process continues until only one player remains.

Open to all, even those who don't take part in the weekly table. Let me know if anyone is interested.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I have thinking about how to get over the disappointment of Sunday, and have decided that the best way would be to have another WORDLE COMPETITION.

And in honour of the game I am sure many of us played as children, I am proposing a Wembley Wordle Elimination Competition. So, everyone starts each round and the worse player(s) each day is/are eliminated, i.e. those with the highest recorded score or a fail or a failure to post a score. Everyone else is through to the next round and the elimination process continues until only one player remains.

Open to all, even those who don't take part in the weekly table. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Sounds like a lot of work for you but I’ll give it a go.

my starting word will be MARCH!!!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I’ll give it a go, please.

Wordle 675 5/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
⬜🟨⬜🟨🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Last edited:

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham

In please.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Birdie

Current Streak: 7

Max Streak: 463

Average: 3.67

Wordle 675 3/6

β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

I'm in.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick

Yes please, count me in.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head

Count me in!

Wordle 675 2/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Oh my goodness.

P 442 CS 163 AV 3.74
2023 AV 3.62

Dinner with Gotsmanov

NSC Patron
May 30, 2014
Worthing

I’m in please, SoL, at least for one round given my current form. Cheers for organising.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Yes please @SeagullsoverLondon! Thank you.

Wordle 675 5/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Played 401, Current Streak 40, Max Streak 177, Average 4.15 (1665/401)

2023 - Played 115, Current Streak 40, Max Streak 74, Average 3.98 (458/115)

Happy to avoid a defeat considering the historic carnage today but it's been a foul month for my average. Averaging nearly 4.30 this month. January's average under 3.7 feels a long time ago now!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Count me INNNN! Cheers :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here