Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

Dinner with Gotsmanov

NSC Patron
May 30, 2014
Worthing
Wordle 346 4/6 (yawn)

1. X Y Y X Y
2. Y G G X X
3. X G G X G

Streak 42

Played 136

Average 4.

Re reset, do not mind either way, just appreciate you keeping the league going to be honest Brighton Bear, cheers.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
[MENTION=16461]The Brighton Bear[/MENTION]

Are we going for a monthly reset on 01 June?

Maybe on a new thread? If so I'll resign from this one, it's now groundhog day every day with the number of Wordles I've done

NY Times is likely to send us all back to zero on 06 June anyway, so maybe start then?

If they want to charge me they can eff right off though :smile:

I'll join the monthly one if it starts.
Having watched this thread for a while and some of the amazing scores and averages I think it will be a better competion to be involved in.
Just one question. What say a person with really good averages looks like they are going to get a high score or a fail and they just leave it without completing. Is it the case that the worst that can happen is that the streak is lost and averages stay the same?

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
NSC Patron
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean

Maybe on a new thread? If so I'll resign from this one, it's now groundhog day every day with the number of Wordles I've done

NY Times is likely to send us all back to zero on 06 June anyway, so maybe start then?

I will keep the league going as it is, if someone else wants to do a monthly table then that is fine but the stats would need to be manually calculated.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I will keep the league going as it is, if someone else wants to do a monthly table then that is fine but the stats would need to be manually calculated.

Fair enough, it was probably unfair to ask you to do it

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
AlmerΓ­a

I clicked on the "Take me to NYT" notification today. Have no fear, the stats remain.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
I've said I am happy to do the monthly table. It can act as a Cup Competition for those who don't have a chance to catch the League Leaders.
I will publish the scores and assume a 7 for anyone who doesn't post a daily score.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I've said I am happy to do the monthly table. It can act as a Cup Competition for those who don't have a chance to catch the League Leaders.
I will publish the scores and assume a 7 for anyone who doesn't post a daily score.

:thumbsup: thanks

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Average 3.66 Streak 147

Wordle 347 2/6*

⬜⬜🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

My 7th 2 in 147 goes. Really pleased with thatπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Busy day so just got round to Wordle 346.

Eagle 2
Streak 42
361/99 = 3.65 avg

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
A very rare 2 !

wordle.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron