Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Glad I got it but another 6 wont help average down

Wordle 207 6/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
7FF4C88F-431B-4250-AB8A-0A282E4F9CCF.jpeg

Interesting one today and understand the comments…….based on what my first guess gave me I couldn’t think of much else for my second guess so got lucky

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Ooh it’s a corner;10132645 said:
Agree fully with those frustrated with today’s word - got in 5 but only once I’d realised the inevitable - disappointing development imo but guess he’s a youngster and I’m an old ……..

Agreed - bloody Americans !

PS - done in four but only after I realised .... or should that be realized.

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Didn't get it today

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Four.

I realised after the second guess what type of word it must be but initially picked the wrong one.

Wordle 207 4/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Last edited:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
View attachment 143688

Interesting one today and understand the comments…….based on what my first guess gave me I couldn’t think of much else for my second guess so got lucky

I've seen that pattern a few times and I'm interested to know the strategy, i.e. the first word used (obviously don't say it here) because the first letter wouldn't be an obvious one for a first pick!

I get the comments too but, given the state of some people's grammar, punctuation and spelling, some players probably think this is the 'correct' way to spell it :lolol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I've seen that pattern a few times and I'm interested to know the strategy, i.e. the first word used (obviously don't say it here) because the first letter wouldn't be an obvious one for a first pick!

I get the comments too but, given the state of some people's grammar, punctuation and spelling, some players probably think this is the 'correct' way to spell it :lolol:

I don’t have much of a strategy really……..other than I do keep in mind what words have gone before in recent days so try to vary the letters from those, and I always have at least 2 vowels. Guess 2 follows the same pattern (depending on what I got first time), particularly re the inclusion or elimination of vowels

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Disappointing to see the spoiilers on here, particularly as someone who battled it before I went to bed.

I thought we were better than that.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
I deliberately hadn't opened this thread so avoided the 'spoilers'. Got it on my last go but only after giving up on real English and putting in something to put me out of my misery / frustration.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
WWWWW
WYYWW
WYWWW (oops! so much for the 'learning' process :facepalm)
WGYGW
GGGGG

There have been enough spoilers on the thread so I won't add to them.

I'm now sinking into dullard territory (albeit still keeping my ponderings under 5 min each time).

wordle.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here