Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
How do people get that grid to share (without the letters)? I tested the Share function by sending it to me and it revealed the letters. I can't see how to take them out

(Oh, I took four goes today)

There's probably a shorter way, but the way I do it (from my iPhone) is hit share & then select email. When it pulls up a draft of the email, I do a screen grab, cancel the email and then crop the screen grab picture to just show the grid.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Delete the URL letters in the link box then copy. That works for me.

There's probably a shorter way, but the way I do it (from my iPhone) is hit share & then select email. When it pulls up a draft of the email, I do a screen grab, cancel the email and then crop the screen grab picture to just show the grid.

Thanks. I wondered if there was a shorter way of doing it without physically deleting the letters but, clearly, not

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Wordle 199 3/6

⬜⬜������
������⬜��
����������

Pleasing. Getting it on the second would just have been luck.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Thanks. I wondered if there was a shorter way of doing it without physically deleting the letters but, clearly, not

90998773-703E-4D33-87AC-22A5AB5E52B8.jpeg

Click share link on Wordle, then copy to the above. Delete the URL letters out of the box then press copy. Go on advanced to see what’s copied to your post. It should be showing blank coloured boxes instead of your guesses as mine and others have posted. I’m using an iPhone if that helps.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland

You can paste it into NSC in draft. Screengrab, then replace the draft with the screengrab.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You can paste it into NSC in draft. Screengrab, then replace the draft with the screengrab.

Wordle 199 3/6

⬜����⬜��
����⬜����
����������

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I seem to always end up taking a 50/50 guess on the third line which I always get wrong and end up with a slightly sinking feeling for a four.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
NSC Patron
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Happy with my 3 today.

Wordle 199 3/6

⬜⬜����⬜
⬜����⬜��
����������

Last edited:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
3 today. I had 4 yellows on my first guess and the answer was more obvious than my second go; slightly disappointed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here