Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Wordle 1,166 4/6

⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

well, if only I’d done that yesterday!
all you no-hopers who got a 4 yesterday come out of it with nul points, and the more talented (or lucky) of us get 6!
no fair! Down with this sort of thing. Booooooooooooo!
:mad:;)

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I'm not sure I knew that as a word:

Wordle 1,166 4/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I didn't. I had all letters except second last and still couldn't work out what word was. Just started trying all available letters until it worked.

Never heard of it!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm not sure I knew that as a word:

Wordle 1,166 4/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
It's how my well spoken Irish vet described my dog recently as he descended her table and made a break for the door. I think that's why I thought of it.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
It genuinely surprises me when people say they don’t know a word like today‘s answer.
but then again there have been occasions when I have not known the word that is the answer. different life experiences, I guess. There was one recently which was from a comparatively new cultural phenomenon of which I’d never heard……

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
It genuinely surprises me when people say they don’t know a word like today‘s answer.
but then again there have been occasions when I have not known the word that is the answer. different life experiences, I guess. There was one recently which was from a comparatively new cultural phenomenon of which I’d never heard……

Same here. How do people go through life avoiding words? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here