Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
AlmerΓ­a
Wordle 969 3/6*

⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜
🟨🟩⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Another 3, another draw.

Feel like the 2 was there for the taking today as I almost always go with that as the first letter on my second guess. Oh well.

Dinner with Gotsmanov

NSC Patron
May 30, 2014
Worthing
Wordle 969 3/6

🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟩⬜🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I think we have the same starter word, so was hoping for a draw. I can only think of one word at 2 with that configuration and that was a brave choice. Well played CM.

Oh and also well done to JJ McLure who beat me yesterday. Not sure who is going through from G 3 but but best of luck to whoever it is

i enjoyed my brief dalliance with top spot in the league but it was never gonna last…

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Wordle 969 3/6
🟩⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
I don't believe it. My first two for about three months, get all excited at the likely three points incoming. Then come on here......

Top quality draw - excellent stuff all round.

Wordle 969 2/6

🟩⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
You may be annoyed, but your selfishness in getting a 2 will keep me at the bottom of the group. πŸ€ͺ

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
I think we have the same starter word, so was hoping for a draw. I can only think of one word at 2 with that configuration and that was a brave choice. Well played CM.

Oh and also well done to JJ McLure who beat me yesterday. Not sure who is going through from G 3 but but best of luck to whoever it is

i enjoyed my brief dalliance with top spot in the league but it was never gonna last…
Wordle 969 4/6*

🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟩⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I think my cup dream is over…

Come on DwG, it’s only halftime, and we all know what happened at Tottenham on Saturday. As for line 2, I didn’t class it as a brave choice, more as the least unlikely valid choice. Must have missed something more obvious. Anyway, here comes the plate of quartered oranges. Time for defiance and positive thinking. Just one win, just one lucky deflection off your backside, and you'll be back on the road to glory.

Dinner with Gotsmanov

NSC Patron
May 30, 2014
Worthing
Come on DwG, it’s only halftime, and we all know what happened at Tottenham on Saturday. As for line 2, I didn’t class it as a brave choice, more as the least unlikely valid choice. Must have missed something more obvious. Anyway, here comes the plate of quartered oranges. Time for defiance and positive thinking. Just one win, just one lucky deflection off your backside, and you'll be back on the road to glory.
Oh, do we play home and away in the group stage then? I should pay more attention. Still think I need a few 2s from here on in!

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Cup Update:

1707847288514.png

All to play for in the reverse fixtures, no-one is running away with it and no-one is too far adrift (says the person with the lowest points score!)
5 players unbeaten @pasty @Guinness Boy and special kudos to @Bakero @Cotton Socks and @The Brighton Bear with 4 draws out of 4.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Cup Update:

View attachment 175806
All to play for in the reverse fixtures, no-one is running away with it and no-one is too far adrift (says the person with the lowest points score!)
5 players unbeaten @pasty @Guinness Boy and special kudos to @Bakero @Cotton Socks and @The Brighton Bear with 4 draws out of 4.
Meh, you can't win the league with draws. :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wordle 970 3/6

⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

1707869404831.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports