Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
VAR review:
@Thunder Bolt 3 @Papak 4
Apologies, misread your post and saw the three there.View attachment 175448
Unfortunately, that drops you down a few places, but you do get the Paolo di Canio Award for fair play 😁
I would have been tempted to take the points and run!
Interested from afar- is everyone free to use previous winning word lists as some on here do, as can make a big difference to results? Am guessing there are no rules/ anything goes?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wordle 967 4/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

1707611683549.png

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Wordle 967 3/6

⬜⬜🟨🟩⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

something decent for a change….

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Wordle 967 3/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Not posted for a couple of days so missed the competition, next time

Todays result puts my streak to 137/137 and knocks me down to 4.03 average

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Interested from afar- is everyone free to use previous winning word lists as some on here do, as can make a big difference to results? Am guessing there are no rules/ anything goes?
I don't think there are any "official" rules on NSC, except obviously no looking for clues before starting your Wordle, and I think using word solvers to fill in missing letters would be frowned upon.
However, given that some of us have memories slightly worse than Joe Biden, (apart from being able to recall in great detail every goal scored by Booby Zamora at the Withdean and what they ate at halftime) it is generally accepted that looking at past answers is ok. Clearly, that does give an advantage for those who use the lists, compared to those that don't, but as people are open about what they do, I would say it is ok.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I don't think there are any "official" rules on NSC, except obviously no looking for clues before starting your Wordle, and I think using word solvers to fill in missing letters would be frowned upon.
However, given that some of us have memories slightly worse than Joe Biden, (apart from being able to recall in great detail every goal scored by Booby Zamora at the Withdean and what they ate at halftime) it is generally accepted that looking at past answers is ok. Clearly, that does give an advantage for those who use the lists, compared to those that don't, but as people are open about what they do, I would say it is ok.
I am happy to share my comprehensive list of past words (in two formats, chronological and alphabetical) if they can't find one of the many lists online.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here