Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
@SeagullsoverLondon - without wishing to detract anything from your superb organisation of this and all previous tournaments, can I propose that this be the last which features an "away goals" rule?

Obviously I'm not sure what my fellow players think, and I know it might sound odd coming from someone who has just benefitted from said rule, but it doesn't quite sit right with me. I think a replay system for drawn KO matches would be fairer, but that's just my two penn'orth.

Again though, thank you for all your work and diligence with these competitions.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Away goals rule....pah! Anyway.....

Wordle 834 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩
⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

1696152562714.png

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
@SeagullsoverLondon - without wishing to detract anything from your superb organisation of this and all previous tournaments, can I propose that this be the last which features an "away goals" rule?

Obviously I'm not sure what my fellow players think, and I know it might sound odd coming from someone who has just benefitted from said rule, but it doesn't quite sit right with me. I think a replay system for drawn KO matches would be fairer, but that's just my two penn'orth.

Again though, thank you for all your work and diligence with these competitions.
I’m in agreement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here