Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Wordle 823 3/6

🟩⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩⬜🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

wish I could have saved that for a match day……

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Wordle 823 3/6

⬜🟨🟩⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

looking at some of those - I was lucky to have a 50-50 chance by go three.

555 / 3.61
2023: 262 / 3.54
Thinking about it now I should have thrown guess two on a word that would have helped with identifying the missing letter rather than just stumbling around hoping for luck, but hey ho.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Thinking about it now I should have thrown guess two on a word that would have helped with identifying the missing letter rather than just stumbling around hoping for luck, but hey ho.
And that’s the difference between β€˜hard mode’ and standard. Hard mode won’t let you deselect any greens, whereas on standard mode you can be more tactical and choose a completely different word to try to eliminate the letters that mare up the potential solutions. I think hard mode is actually β€˜do you feel lucky mode’.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wordle 823 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟨🟨🟩⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Absolute mess.

1695197799909.png

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

Indeed. I even came up with a word in the car on the way to work that would have done the job for a guaranteed 3. Anyway, well done @Bedsex on topping the group. Lets hope the Albion do the same thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here