Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone else of to eastbourne tom

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
For those who don't know the shortest train station on Priory Lane is Pevensey and Westham which will be a 15-20 minute walk. Eastbourne station is at least an hour away by foot!

If i'm honest being the lazy fucker that i am i would suggest getting off at Hampden Park if the train stops there on the way through then get a cab (01323726726/720720) to the ground, probably be about £6-7. If the train stops at H/P eastbound it will take at least 20-30 minutes to get to Westham station from there

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
If the weather is nice I might go (with Danny Seagull if he isn't too hungover).

I was going to meet yo two (Danny said) but I thought it was next Saturday and I'm working tomorrow. I finish at 4, and only work 2 mins away so might try make the second half.

I know this will disappoint Danny greatly.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I can't really be arsed with friendlies - the only one I have a ticket for is the Aberdeen home game. Hopefully going with a geezer from work who is an Aberdonian or whatever they're called. He's struggling to get a ticket though - wants one for the away end although he lives in Brighton. He rang Aberdeen FC and they helpfully suggested collecting one from their ticket office! :lol:

1066gull

EERRRRRRR how much is it?

im in Winchelsea all day so may can do if i get back in time

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Seems a right nightmare to get there not sure I will bother now. It's either going to take me an overall journey time of 2 and half hours on three buses from Hove or an hour on the train and then a 20 minute walk from the station.

I haven't been there before, is it even easy to find from the station?

falmer2010

Dec 15, 2009
if the same youth players as last nights game come on , im off , it might be about fitness but its an exscuse , you can't toss of a game especially for a club meant to be going places.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here