Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else loving this end of season excitement??

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
I know it's a pretty dire state of affairs that's led to us being in this situation and it'll be hugely disappointing if we did end up going down, but at the same time I'm loving the fact that our season's going down the wire (again!) and we've everything to play for in these last few weeks, I can't make Tues but can't WAIT for next Saturday. F*ck supporting some middle of the road prem team like Spurs etc, this is what being a football fan's all about!

Got loads of work to do thisaft but struggling to get down to it for thinking about the next few weeks!!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
I suppose my view's probably different as I haven't been able to make many games this season- if I'd witnessed many more of the games I'd probably be of the same mindset as everyone else!!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Anyone who says that they would rather be where we are at the moment then where Spurs are at the moment is deluded.

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
Anyone who says that they would rather be where we are at the moment then where Spurs are at the moment is deluded.

I just meant in terms of the fact that we've had so many up's and down's over the years in comparison...
... Ok, maybe I was being a bit deluded. :shootself

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I just meant in terms of the fact that we've had so many up's and down's over the years in comparison...
... Ok, maybe I was being a bit deluded. :shootself

Spurs are a perennial mid-table team - and they've had lots of ups and downs over recent years. :)

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I think it will go down to the last game of the season and the previously mentioned cardiac units will deffo need to be on standby!

Kuipers header from a last seconds corner to keep us up :thumbsup:

You read it here first :p

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Give me mid-table obscurity any day - but not every season, obviously. :thumbsup:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I would like us to be top of the premireship and looking forward to playing barcelona in the champions league next season but if its accrington in league 2 ile still be there

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Think I'd rather we were safe in mid-table meself

As long as we stay up, this tension and the unexpected are excellent, so much better than having nothing to play for. 90% of this season has been unexciting dross, what we have now is nail biting drama. If we go down, I'll regret not agreeing with you but at the moment I'm enjoying the season.

The good thing is that Adams has gone...this windowlicker wanted him out after Walsall but the board thought they knew better :lol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
As long as we stay up, this tension and the unexpected are excellent, so much better than having nothing to play for. 90% of this season has been unexciting dross, what we have now is nail biting drama. If we go down, I'll regret not agreeing with you but at the moment I'm enjoying the season.

I'm enjoying it too. Now. But that's coloured by the recent and totally unexpected couple of wins. Think back to after the Swindon game. Were you enjoying it then?

Sorry, but seeing as how we were initially expecting to mount a promotion challenge, I can do without this kind of excitement. Would much rather be sitting mediocre mid-table and able to draw a line under this most wretched of seasons.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

The good thing is that Adams has gone...this windowlicker wanted him out after Walsall but the board thought they knew better :lol:

Sums it up for me, if we get out of this, i would prefer that to having a boring season sat mid table with nothing to play for and no excitement.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
It's been an awful season but it's coming to a climax and it's full of drama and tension right now.

People may long for a mid table 'safe' season but that's just boredom. No, keep the rollercoaster going!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
It provides a narrative for the end of season DVD, I suppose. Speaking of which, did Derby County issue a DVD after last season's pathetic performance in the Premier League?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here