Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else just spot that NSC'er on TV?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Anyone see the nutter in the yashmak chav burberry scarf? n the gal in the pink n white hat n scarf?

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Spotted Brett on freeze frame on pre match shots! :laugh:

We were trying to spot Brett, but must have missed that. We were sure we'd see him at half time, giving the presenters his summarisation of the first half SCR media whore stylee, but alas, they interviewed some old bloke with a beard instead! :lol:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
We were trying to spot Brett, but must have missed that. We were sure we'd see him at half time, giving the presenters his summarisation of the first half SCR media whore stylee, but alas, they interviewed some old bloke with a beard instead! :lol:

He was wearing some grey coat, with I think a black scarf. Talking to a laydee below him!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I saw some NSC'ers. Dont know their usenames or real names, but I know they are NSC'ers because another user pointed them out to me at a game last season.

*boring post!*

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Says the man who posts an 'I-spy NSC' thread after every home game in a desperate attempt to convince people he has friends.

:lol:

Hiney 1-0 Hove born & bred.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I thought the random shots of the Brighton fans and the ones they zoomed in on made us look like a bunch of geeks.

Oh well, if the cap fits.

See, I don't agree with many of your posts, but that one seems about right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here