Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone else hear last nights top chant?

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
city fans neglecting(or at least i never heard it in W block) the customary and probably compulsorary DOES YOUR BOYFRIEND chant

but singing

SHALL WE BUY A GROUND FOR YOU

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...they are welcome to chip in if they like, we never look a gift-camel in the mouth.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Didn't hear much in the way chants from them meself (apart from the obvious, obviously) Thought they were rubbish considering their numbers: Walsall's paltry turn-out were more vocal!

My fave chant of the night was when some wag in H started up the '1 song, you've only got 1 song...' malarkey. Marvelous! :thumbsup:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I used to like Maine road,shit area granted.

It would be funny if it weren't so deeply ironic. Moss side rovers don't own their ground, they rent it from the council. And they don't even pay any rent until the attendance for any singler game goes over a certain figure - can't recall what it is.

They have less their own ground than BHA have, at least you are getting a ground which you (should anyway) own.

Wankers, I really hate man shitty fans.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
city fans neglecting(or at least i never heard it in W block) the customary and probably compulsorary DOES YOUR BOYFRIEND chant

but singing

I'd take them up on that, they can afford it after all.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...

but singing

The overwhelming response from 'C' Block was "Yes please!"

PaoloCee

Sep 25, 2008
It would be funny if it weren't so deeply ironic. Moss side rovers don't own their ground, they rent it from the council. And they don't even pay any rent until the attendance for any singler game goes over a certain figure - can't recall what it is.

They have less their own ground than BHA have, at least you are getting a ground which you (should anyway) own.

Wankers, I really hate man shitty fans.

Do you understand the word "ironic"? I suspect not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here