Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone else have kids into the sensation

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
Yes I have 2 girls that are in to that rubbish. They are however, not allowed to watch in when I am within 10 miles of the house.

:annoyed:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sadly Mini is afflicted with this evil transatlantic nonsense

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
What the feck is it about? My sister/brother in law refuse to have any kids channels other than CBeebies in the house so I can't even ask the brats, erm, nephews; and its even been mentioned in the papers here but I can't figure out what the bejaysus it is?

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
What the feck is it about? My sister/brother in law refuse to have any kids channels other than CBeebies in the house so I can't even ask the brats, erm, nephews; and its even been mentioned in the papers here but I can't figure out what the bejaysus it is?

Think your standard American High school film, add in perma tanned bog standard young Disney Actors, throw in a few of the worst US "pop" choons you could possibly hear. Once you have done all this, then you about half way to working out how bad it is.

To describe it as cheesey is an insult to Cheddar.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
My 2 daughters aged 8 & 7 love high school musical.

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
Mmmm my daughter (9) is a massive fan also and I've even caught my 6 yr old son singing the tunes sometimes (needless to sat that earns him a stern telling off !). Fortunately I have been able to keep the fact that there is a HSM 2 out completely quiet for now... how much longer that will last is anyone guess though. :angry:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
no thank the lord. banning tv is the one thing mrs starry has done right this year.

i heard a bunch of utter freaks on radio 5 talking about it the other day and while i have no real idea what it is really like, the radio programme made me glad i didn't.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
modern day grease,my kids love it and the premiere is on sat 21st

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here