Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else have an absolute loathing for people who ALWAYS post smilies?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I cant stand it when posters arse lick each other..some knobhead posts "How popular am I" and all his wanky little mates reply "We love you" get a room FFS

Oh, and smilies are well bent.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sometimes when I say something snide to another poster, I like to soften it with a :) or a :jester: or a ;) so I don't upset them. Kind of like when I beat my wife, but then ruffle her hair affectionately afterwards.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Sometimes when I say something snide to another poster, I like to soften it with a :) or a :jester: or a ;) so I don't upset them. Kind of like when I beat my wife, but then ruffle her hair affectionately afterwards.

post of the day.

Well done E10

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I believe the original post was aimed at one particular poster, but in this age of zero tolerance on NSC it was thinly veiled so as not to earn a ban, I think most of us know who it was aimed at, so there is no need for everyone to get so upset about it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I believe the original post was aimed at one particular poster, but in this age of zero tolerance on NSC it was thinly veiled so as not to earn a ban, I think most of us know who it was aimed at, so there is no need for everyone to get so upset about it.

Me? :angry: :paranoid smilie:

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
You were one of the names that popped up, yes.

Mind you, I post quite a few smilies as well. So I'm not the pot calling the kettle black.

So what if i post smilies though? Who is it really hurting?

Getting used to the keyboard warriors and their second logins throwing insults etc around but strangely they never used to do it when i was on my old login!!

A lot of people on here are quick to dish it out but can't take it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here