Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else feeling lucky about Tuesday night ?

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I have the same unexplained, sneaky gut feeling that we're going to win on tuesday, god knows why because it's highly likely that we'll get smashed 2 or 3 nil, even at home. Must be blind optimism although I don't usually suffer from it. Usually I fear the worst and am pleasantly surprised when we do rather well, so all in all probably misplaced optimism and we will lose 5-0 after all

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
If form is anything to go by then no 2 wins from 7 is not play-off form not complaining though.you never know at falmer it will be just as hard for reading as it will be for us

I don't think we're quite good enough for the play offs...but I think cardiff have only won 2 of their last 10, correct me if wrong, havent bothered to check it, they're in 6th, we're on a par with them so maybe we can still sneak that 6th spot

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If Gus picks a team to contain them we'll lose. Another game where he doesn't pick at least one winger from the off and we'll get stuffed.

He needs to wind us up to go for it! Any other tactic and we'll get beat IMO. We may get beat anyway but let's play without fear.

Not that confident tbh

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
we're Dooommmed Doooommmmmed I'll tell ye. Would love the win but I think we will struggle against what have been the most consistent team this year.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I seem to remember dreading playing Southampton at the Amex a few months ago!!! Look what happened then!! I can't wait until Tuesday to get back at the Amex and cheer on the boys

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I seem to remember dreading playing Southampton at the Amex a few months ago!!! Look what happened then!! I can't wait until Tuesday to get back at the Amex and cheer on the boys

tstk,tsk.......you and your avatars..!!.......what is she doing behind her lap-top...???

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
That's for me to know and you to find out!
:O

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here