Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Anyone else feeling confident?

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Not really - I'll spend the game very slowly revealing the score on my footie app every few minutes, I can't deal with any information other than that! (Not until we are 2 up, then I might read Twitter).

Ghost of Killer Reeves

Oct 3, 2020
Somerset
Dried Goldstone grass waved in direction of Stad del Clad,(hopefully like Keith Richards and his voodoo stick.)
Dried up penalty spot from Swindon play off semi found in garage.
Sandtex shirt on.
Tonight ladies and gentlemen we are going to make history.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
That is exactly what I do. I have naylors and Owens tweets come through. Its an awful way to "watch" the game.

Not really - I'll spend the game very slowly revealing the score on my footie app every few minutes, I can't deal with any information other than that! (Not until we are 2 up, then I might read Twitter).

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Im confident but not for the same reasons as you. Potter will never be the kind of manager to fire a squad up. That's not a criticism, he just not that type of manager, What I expect he will do is plan, prepare and hope that we execute our style of play so that it is effective. He might want to see 'personality' but he won't ask the team to go out all guns blazing.

Agreed.

I’d give Maupay about 15mins before he got a red if Potter tried to give them an old school firing up. I reckon Dunk wouldn’t be far behind with another Selhurst dismissal either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here